Castor oil is an affordable and significantly underrated ingredient for natural remedies. Not only does castor oil offer many benefits for your body, it also can help clear blemishes, relieve back pain and heal temporary sprains.
With strong roots in holistic medicine, it comes highly recommended to fight many diseases.
Here’s a quick list of the many health benefits and uses of Castor Oil:
- Use Castor oil to treat wounds and bruises.
- By massaging your stomach with castor oil in the last 2 months of pregnancy prevents stretch marks.
- Wrists wrapped in castor oil overnight will rapidly heal injury.
- A few drops of castor oil in the ears can quickly treat hearing loss.
- Used regularly for four weeks, castor oil can safely and effectively remove warts.
- Massage feet daily with castor oil to remove calcium deposits.
- When combined with baking soda, castor oil has been proven effective in treating skin cancer.
- Relieve snoring after two-week application.
- Use Castor oil to relieve pain and itching from insect bites and bee stings.
- Alleviate chronic diarrhea by applying castor oil to cover the stomach.
- Speed up the healing of hepatitis.
- Eliminate nail fungus with daily use of the oil on effected areas.
- Can aid recovery from alcoholism.
- Applied to the lower back once a week, castor oil can help relieve pain.
- Help relieve the symptoms of ocular allergies by rubbing a bit of castor oil on the eyelids before sleeping.
- Get rid of pilonidal cysts by applying castor oil.
- Use daily for three months on the vocal cords to relieve chronic hoarseness.
- Just one drop of castor oil in your eye every night before sleeping can fight cataracts.
- It can be beneficial for the treatment of melanoma, when applied on a regular basis.
- Has been found to improve health in terminal phase of cancer.
- Massaging your head with castor oil for 20 minutes prior to shampooing will boost hair growth.
- Just 6-8 drops a day for one month can help get rid of tinnitus.
- Treat hyperactivity by applying castor oil to the stomach.
- Five drops of castor oil each morning can help treat allergies.
- Combine castor oil with baking soda to help lighten dark spots.
How To Make Castor Oil Wipes
Castor oil compresses are easy to make and highly effective. Simply gather some cold pressed oil, plastic sheet, a clean gauze or cotton flannel, hot water bottle and a towel.
Remember to clean your skin with baking soda before and after using the compress. Soak gauze in castor oil and apply to affected area, cover with plastic sheet and place hot water bottle over it. Wrap a towel over it and hold in place for at least an hour.