Tired of the chemicals in shampoos ruining your hair? Try this shampoo made with baking soda for better hair growth and better quality hair.
If you love herbal and completely natural hair care products for your beauty routines, if your hair repels chemicals, you will love this homemade shampoo. This product can easily turn those bad hair days around.
You might not like the non-foamy quality of this shampoo at first, but wait until you see the results.
- Baking soda
- A squeeze bottle
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Mix 1 part of baking soda in 3 parts of water in a small squeeze bottle.
- For shoulder-length hair, mix 2–3 tbsp of baking soda in 3 times the amount of water.
Directions For Use
- Apply this concoction to dry or wet hair. Start with the roots and work till the ends.
- Leave it for 1–3 minutes and rinse well with cold water. Don’t be surprised if it doesn’t foam well.
- To wash the last residues, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply a vinegar rinse after you’ve washed your hair well.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 4 parts of water. If you hate the smell, add a few drops of lavender or peppermint oil to the mixture.
- Tilt your head back to avoid the mixture from getting into your eyes.
Try this out for a month to see a significant change in your hair texture. We can already see you going on a selfie spree after this hair wash. You can thank us later!